Friday, January 7, 2011

Does Your Group Need a Speaker?

Does your civic or professional group need a speaker? The Coastal Environmental Partnership can arrange an informative program on the management of solid waste for school or civic groups. Learn what happens to trash after it leaves your home and what you can do to help protect the environment.

Call me at 252-633-1564 or email me at

Home Electronics Disposal