Green Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
Great things come in small packages! We’ve chosen our favorite eco-friendly stocking stuffers for just about anyone on your gift list. Get shopping!
- Cashmere patch scarf: What’s better than affordable cashmere? Made of squares from reused cashmere sweaters, this scarf is hand sewn and made in downtown Los Angeles. A perfect complement to any outfit. ($58)
- Flip & Tumble produce bags: We just love the convenience of these reusable produce bags. Not only are they machine washable, but they also stash perfectly in reusable grocery bags, and you get five per set. ($11 per set)
- USBCELL rechargeable batteries: It seems as though we’re always looking for AA batteries, and you can’t beat the convenience of the USBCELL rechargeable ones. They can be recharged anywhere simply by plugging them into the computer. Not only will your gift recipient be cutting his or her waste, but he or she will also be saving money. (From $17.99 for a two-cell pack)
- TRTLE BOT iPhone cover: For the iPhone lover, these cases ensure that the handheld stays safe in its shell. Made by TRTLE BOT from recycled plastic bottles (each case contains plastic from at least one bottle), it also offers space to hold an ID or up to three credit cards. Did we mention it comes in four great colors as well? (From $24.99)
- SIGG reusable flask: Perfect for those who love the outdoors, the design of SIGG’s BPA-free flasks date back to the early 1900s. Functional yet fashionable and eco-friendly as well, we love that they are easily recyclable when it’s time for a new one. (From $19.99)