Thursday, December 15, 2016

America Recycles Day

America Recycles Day Raises Awareness in Big Ways 
America Recycles Day - November 15
 

Keep America Beautiful reports that thousands of America Recycles Day events took place across the nation this month. So far 70,272 people have committed to recycling by signing the America Recycles Day #BeRecycled Pledge!  The pledge includes promises to: "Learn: I will find out what materials are collected for recycling in my community. Act: Within the next month, I will reduce the amount of waste I produce, I will recycle more, and I will buy products made with recycled content.  Share: In the next month, I will encourage one family member or one friend to take the #BeRecycled pledge."  Be # 70,273 and sign the pledge at www.americarecyclesday.org

Home Electronics Disposal

There was an error in this gadget